- Listen without judging.
- Be willing to give and take.
- Admit and apologize when you are wrong.
- Make sure you each share the responsibility of and for the use and sharing of money.
- Work as a team in the home – always taking a fair share of the work.
- Respect the other person’s feelings and opinions without intimidation.
- Be a good role model for children – violence, alcohol and drug abuse or profanity are absolutely prohibited.
- Honesty is the best policy in all things. Lying corrupts any relationship!
- Value the other person’s ideas.
I also contribute devotionals to:
Cherish the time you have together: it is so easily taken from you!